Be a successful performer
Promo Package Presentation
A quick guide to preparing your entertainment package
Professional artists are professionally organized!
We encourage our artists to be organised as best as they can be, just as they are on stage. We pay close attention to the quality and presentation of materials provided.
Before you start, make sure you have prepared:
Quality video materials
- Only recent videos, high quality, and filmed in a well lit environment.
- No distortions, watermarks, or contact information
- File should be labelled with the act name (ie; Straps-Duo)
Promo photos should include:
- Portrait photo
- Full body photo
- Act photos
- Dancers should include shots holding a placard with the date written on it.
Resume / CV
- Should include your full bio-metric data (height, weight)
- Full list of your skills
- Brief history of your training
- Recent employers details
TO SUBMIT YOUR PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
While our casting team is busy sorting out hundreds of emails arriving daily from artists, we want to make sure that by the time we are ready to review your email, your contact information, and promos will be in our entertainment database!
KEEP IN MIND! Artists who registered through the Artist Registration forms and uploaded their promos directly to our database will be given first priority, and included automatically into all current casting calls.
Submit your unlimited promo materials using Dropbox file sharing
Keep your promos current, structured, and always available!
Step 1 - Prepare your promo materials
- Within Dropbox, create a new folder labelled with your email address.
- Name your promo folder after your email (for example: email@example.com)
- Place Videos, Photos, and Resume within the main folder as shown on the picture
- If applicable, create subfolders within the Video and Photo folders, and name your files after disciplines you perform. SEE EXAMPLE BELOW!
Create subfolders within the Video and Photo folders.
Label your files
Clearly label your resume, video and photo files.
Present extra skills
Provide your extra skills or additional acts you are able to perform!
Create and submit sharable link to your promo package
- As shown in the photo, right click on the promo folder you've created
- Copy the shareable link by locating Copy Dropbox Link
- Submit created link in the relevant field for promo materials during through the performer registration forms, or send your promo link in the email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include it in your registration form
Step 2 - Copy shareable link
And don't forget to register your talent
IT TAKES A MINUTE TO REGISTER!
Submit a quick application form today to become part of the Circus Guide Entertainment Talent Management Agency performing artist database and receive the latest casting calls, apply for jobs, and receive invitations to upcoming auditions!