Stage & Creative Team Representation
For Professional Stage Crew and Creatives seeking employment
Join our database of Stage Crew & Creative Personnel!
We are constantly looking for a new Stage Crew & Creative Personnel to take placements in the production shows at sea and land.
Electricians, Light designer, Rigger, Pyrotechnics & special effects, Sound designer, Theatrical technician, Stage manager, Sound operator, Video Mapping
Choreographer, Costume designer, Dramaturg, Props design, Music Composer, Script writer, Show director, Scenographer, 3D video mappers and designers
BEFORE YOU START, PLEASE READ FIRST
To complete this form you will be required to provide links to your current promotional material ie; resume, photos, and videos.
- All fields must be filled in English only. If you have trouble understanding anything, please ask someone to help, or use free online translation services.
- You will be able to submit only one application form per person.
- All submitted information will be processed and used by our dance audition team to monitor and qualify all applicants for future job possibilities, as well as live auditions.
How should I provide you with my promo materials?
A quick guide to preparing your entertainment package
We recommend keeping your promo videos, and photos in a permanent location, where they can be easily accessed and shared.
There are numerous free online file storage providers, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and others.
APPLICATION FORM FOR STAGE & CREATIVE CREW
Don't forget to mention us to your colleagues!
We are delighted when our Stage Crew & Creative Personnel refer their colleagues to us. Word of mouth is important when performing on the streets. This is how we probably know you! So don't hesitate, give a shout out about us to your best baddy!
What happens next after you submit the audition form?
- Your professional application will be reviewed by our casting team.
- If necessary, we will contact you to provide additional promo materials.
- If there is an open position for a Stage Crew, or Creative Personnel, and your application fulfils the criteria, you will be contacted with the proposal and detailed job conditions.
VLADIMIR TATARCHUK Company director, show producer, creative team and artistic manager.
A founder of Circus Guide Entertainment Agency, former performing artist and professional athlete. Vlad is an expert in show creation, currently touring the world to promote new shows, putting together production teams, and managing cast and crew on location.
Your informations stays with us!
We are committed to what we do and will never under any circumstances will revile or trade your information with 3rd parties other than for purposes of promotion and job seeking with existing and prospective clients.