Jobs for Circus Artist
Your professional Circus career starts here
Join our circus performers rooster!
We are constantly looking for a new and established circus performers. Family friendly atmospheres, one man shows, street clowns and comedians, fire eaters, magicians, and street acrobats and crowd gatherers are welcome part for any size festival event or celebration. Multi talented street artists, unpredictable, interactive entertainment for crowds is what we are after!
Circus Guide Entertainment casting team is currently looking for seasoned circus professionals, solo circus performers, circus duos, and group circus acts, for various international circus gigs, gala shows, circus contracts and cruise ship productions
You can register your circus talent by submitting the application form below
BEFORE YOU START, PLEASE READ FIRST
To complete this form you will be required to provide links to your current promotional material ie; resume, photos, and videos.
- All fields must be filled in English only. If you have trouble understanding anything, please ask someone to help, or use free online translation services.
- You will be able to submit only one application form per circus act.
- All submitted information will be processed and used by our circus audition team to monitor and qualify all applicants for future job possibilities, as well as live auditions.
How should I provide you with my promo materials?
A quick guide to preparing your entertainment package
We recommend keeping your promo videos, and photos in a permanent location, where they can be easily accessed and shared.
There are numerous free online file storage providers, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, and others.
APPLICATION FORM FOR CIRCUS ARTISTS
Don't forget to mention us to your circus friend!
We are delighted when our circus artists refer their circus colleagues to us. Word of mouth is important for circus industry. This is how we probably know you! So don't hesitate, give a shout out about us to your best circus baddy!
What happens next after you submit the audition form?
- Your performer application will be reviewed by our casting team.
- If necessary, we will contact you to provide additional promo materials.
- If there is an open position for a street artist, and your application fulfils the criteria, you will be contacted with the proposal and detailed job conditions.
- We will start immediately promoting your street show to various clients and festival platforms
VLADIMIR TATARCHUK Company director, show producer, creative team and artistic manager.
A founder of Circus Guide Entertainment Agency, former performing artist and professional athlete. Vlad is an expert in show creation, currently touring the world to promote new shows, putting together production teams, and managing cast and crew on location.
Your informations stays with us!
We are committed to what we do and will never under any circumstances will revile or trade your information with 3rd parties other than for purposes of promotion and job seeking with existing and prospective clients.